If you're planning a visit to Osea Island, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Wot-Sup Paddle Boarding School - Paddle board lessons, practice, or hire on a private lake.
- Explore the Nature Reserve – Explore over 250 acres of nature reserve, including rare and endangered species of wildlife. Walk along the beach and take in the stunning views of the North Sea.
- Visit the Old Churches – Visit the old churches and chapels on the island, some of which date back to the 8th century. Get a feel for the island's rich history and culture.
- Go Bird Watching – The island is a haven for birdwatchers, with a variety of species, including migrating birds.
- Take a Boat Tour – Take a boat tour around Osea Island and get a closer look at its abundant wildlife.
- Go Fishing – There are plenty of spots to go fishing on Osea Island, with a large variety of species, including cod and bass.
- Visit the Beach – Visit the two-mile long beach, which offers a unique opportunity to relax and enjoy the views.
- Take a Hike – Follow one of the many hiking trails around the island, with some of them leading to points of interest.
- Enjoy the Wildlife – Osea Island is home to a variety of wildlife, including seals, butterflies, and foxes.
- Explore the Nature Trails – Stroll along the nature trails, taking in the views and the variety of wildlife.
- Take a Kayak Tour – Take a kayak tour around the island and explore the islands various coves and bays.
- Visit the Osea Island Museum – Visit the Osea Island Museum and learn about the island's history and culture.
- Participate in a Workshop – Osea Island hosts a variety of workshops, including nature photography, bird watching, and painting.
- Go Sailing – Rent a sailing boat and explore the island from the sea.
There are many things to see and do near Osea Island. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!