If you're planning a visit to Holliwell Point, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Wot-Sup Paddle Boarding School - Paddle board lessons, practice, or hire on a private lake.
- Outdoor Activities – Take a walk along the beach and explore the rocky shoreline of Holliwell Point. Enjoy a picnic and take in the stunning views of the North Sea.
- Bird Watching – Spot a variety of seabirds including gannets, guillemots, and razorbills. Keep an eye out for rare species such as oystercatchers and curlews.
- Geocaching – Go on a mission to find a geocache hidden in the area. Follow the clues, or use a GPS to locate the treasure.
- Wildlife Watching – Keep an eye out for seals, dolphins, and other marine life in the waters surrounding Holliwell Point.
- Fishing – Cast a line out into the sea and see if you can catch some of the local fish species.
- Water Sports – Take a boat out for a spin or go for a leisurely swim.
- Sailing – Enjoy a day of sailing and explore the coastline from the sea.
- Kayaking – Paddle along the shore and take in the sights from a unique perspective.
- Horse Riding – Take a leisurely horseback ride along the beach and enjoy the views.
- Cycling – Get out on two wheels and explore the area.
- Golf – Work on your swing and test your skills at the local golf course.
- Nature Trails – Follow the many nature trails and explore the flora and fauna of the area.
- Visit the Landmark – Climb up to the top of the landmark and take in the views.
- Shopping – Take a stroll around the local shops and pick up some souvenirs.
- Local Cuisine – Sample the local seafood and other traditional dishes.
There are many things to see and do near Holliwell Point. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!