If you're planning a visit to Bell Wharf Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit the Bell Wharf Beach – Bell Wharf Beach is a popular beach frequented by locals and tourists alike. It is set in an idyllic location with a beautiful view of the sea and sweeping sand dunes.
- Take a Boat Trip – A variety of boat trips are available from Bell Wharf Beach. Take a leisurely cruise around the bay, or get up close and personal with the local wildlife on an eco-tour.
- Visit the Nature Reserve – Just a short stroll from the beach is the Bell Wharf Nature Reserve. Explore the rich variety of habitats and observe the wild birds and other wildlife in their natural environment.
- Enjoy the Local Cuisine – The surrounding area of Bell Wharf Beach is home to some of the best seafood restaurants in the region. Sample the local catch of the day and enjoy a glass of wine with a stunning view of the sea.
- Take a Walk – Take a leisurely stroll along the beachfront, taking in the breathtaking views as you go. Stop off at one of the beachside cafes for a refreshing drink or snack.
- Enjoy a Game of Golf – There are several golf courses in the vicinity of the beach, so why not take the opportunity to practice your swing? If you're a beginner, then you can take a lesson or two to help you get up to speed.
- Explore the Local Attractions – From castles and stately homes to historical monuments, there is plenty to see and do near Bell Wharf Beach. Take a guided tour to get the most out of your visit.
- Visit the Estuaries – The estuaries of the River Blackwater and the River Colne are both nearby, offering a unique opportunity to explore the area's fascinating wildlife.
- Take a Tour of the Lighthouses – For beautiful views of the English Channel and the surrounding coastline, take a tour of the lighthouses that dot the area.
- Have Fun at the Amusement Park – There is an amusement park nearby, offering a wide variety of rides and attractions. Enjoy the thrills of a roller coaster ride, or take a spin on the carousel.
- Get Out on the Water – Take a boat out onto the sea and explore the local coastline. Alternatively, take a kayak or a paddleboard and explore the estuaries and inlets.
- Attend the Local Events – During the summer months, there are a variety of events taking place in the area, from music festivals to street markets.
- Take a Trip to the Nearby Towns – Take a trip to the nearby towns of Bradwell, Maldon and Burnham-on-Crouch to get a taste of local life.
- Visit the Historical Sites – There are a number of historical sites in the area, from the ruins of a Roman fort to the remains of an Iron Age settlement.
- Go Bird Watching – With its wide variety of habitats, Bell Wharf Beach is an ideal spot for bird watching. Keep an eye out for a variety of species, from wading birds to seabirds.
There are many things to see and do near Bell Wharf Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!