If you're planning a visit to Frinton-on-Sea, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Frinton Beach – Situated between Holland Haven and Walton-on-the-Naze, Frinton Beach is one of the most picturesque beaches in England. Enjoy a day of sunbathing, beach games or take a stroll along the promenade.
- Frinton Golf Club – With a long history of hosting championship golf events, Frinton Golf Club is a superb destination for any golf enthusiast. A challenging 18-hole course will provide a fun day out for all levels of golfer.
- Visit Walton-on-the-Naze – Located only a few miles away from Frinton-on-Sea, Walton-on-the-Naze is a popular seaside town. With its scenic harbour, pier, beach and picturesque streets, Walton-on-the-Naze makes for a great day out.
- Visit Clacton-on-Sea – Clacton-on-Sea is a traditional English seaside resort, located only 4 miles away from Frinton-on-Sea. It offers plenty of attractions, including the Sea Life Centre, a large pier and a wide range of shops and restaurants.
- Go Bird Watching – Frinton-on-Sea is home to several bird reserves, making it an ideal destination for bird watching. Whether you're an experienced birder or just starting out, you'll be sure to find something to interest you.
- Visit Colne Point – Head to Colne Point for some stunning coastal views. This area of the coast is renowned for its bird life, making it a great destination for a nature walk.
- Visit Jaywick Martello Tower – Jaywick Martello Tower is a Grade II listed building, located on the beach at Jaywick. It is a remnant of the 18th century British coastal defences and is a great place to explore and learn about local history.
- Take a Boat Trip – Take a boat trip from Frinton-on-Sea and explore the surrounding coastline. Enjoy the stunning views of the coast and spot some of the local wildlife.
- Visit Brightlingsea – Brightlingsea is a vibrant town located just a few miles away from Frinton-on-Sea. The town is known for its maritime and nautical heritage, with plenty of attractions and activities to keep visitors entertained.
- Visit the Clacton Air Show – The Clacton Air Show is held every August in Clacton-on-Sea, just a short distance away from Frinton-on-Sea. Enjoy a thrilling day out with a variety of aerial displays and ground entertainment.
- Enjoy a Day at the Races – Visit the Frinton Racecourse for a day at the races. Enjoy the thrill of racing and a range of other activities, including betting, food and drink and live music.
- Visit the Walton-on-the-Naze Coastguard Station – Visit the Walton-on-the-Naze Coastguard Station and learn about the history of the coastguard service. The station was built in 1853 and is now a popular tourist attraction.
- Enjoy Walks at St Osyth Beach – St Osyth Beach is a stunning sandy beach located close to Frinton-on-Sea. Enjoy long walks along the beach and admire the stunning views of the coast.
- Enjoy Local Seafood – Frinton-on-Sea is home to a variety of local seafood restaurants. Enjoy some of the freshest seafood in the area and sample some of the local delicacies.
- Take a Trip to Holland Haven – Holland Haven is a beautiful stretch of coastline located just a few miles away from Frinton-on-Sea. Enjoy a pleasant stroll along the beach and admire the stunning views of the coastline.
There are many things to see and do near Frinton-on-Sea. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!