If you're planning a visit to Erith, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Visit Erith Museum – Erith Museum is a great place to explore the local history of the area. It is home to a variety of artefacts, including documents, photographs and objects. The museum is free to enter.
- Visit Hall Place – Hall Place is a historic house located in the centre of Erith. It features a beautiful garden, as well as a range of exhibitions and events. There is also an onsite café.
- Shop at the Mall Shopping Centre – The Mall Shopping Centre is one of the main shopping centres in Erith. It is home to a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Explore Erith Pier – Erith Pier is a great place to take a walk along the Thames. It offers beautiful views of the river and the surrounding area.
- Take a Trip on the Woolwich Ferry – The Woolwich Ferry is a popular way to travel between Erith and Woolwich. It is a great way to explore the area from the water.
- Visit the Erith Playhouse – The Erith Playhouse is a great place to catch a show. It hosts a range of theatre, music and comedy events.
- Enjoy the Erith Leisure Centre – The Erith Leisure Centre is a great place to keep active. It features a gym, swimming pool and a range of sports facilities.
- Visit Erith Library – Erith Library offers a wide range of books and other materials. It is a great place to relax and enjoy some quiet time.
- Visit Erith Park – Erith Park is a great place to enjoy the outdoors. It features a range of activities, such as a playground, sports pitches and picnic areas.
- Take a Trip to Danson Park – Danson Park is a large park located in the suburbs of Erith. It features a variety of activities, such as a boating lake, nature trails, and a range of sports facilities.
- Visit the Thames Barrier Park – The Thames Barrier Park is a great place to explore the local wildlife. It features a range of habitats and is home to a variety of bird species.
- Explore the Bexley Heritage Museum – The Bexley Heritage Museum is a great place to explore the history of the area. It features a range of artefacts and interactive displays.
- Visit Erith Market – Erith Market is a great place to shop for local produce. It features a range of stalls selling fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as handmade crafts.
- Take a Trip to Lesnes Abbey Woods – Lesnes Abbey Woods is a great place to explore the local wildlife. It features a range of trails, as well as a lake and a variety of birds.
- Enjoy a Meal at the Erith Riverside – The Erith Riverside is a great place to enjoy a meal. It features a range of restaurants and cafes, as well as a bar and a terrace overlooking the river.
There are many things to see and do near Erith. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!